SKODA Complete tow bar set KODIAQ
Made to fit the exact specifications of your SKODA
Manufactured from high-quality materials, the tow bar has undergone load tests as well as rigorous testing for strength and resistance to corrosion.
The tow bar complies with homologation E1 55R-01 2601 and all Czech and international regulations. Please refer to the Owner‘s Manual for detailed instructions on how to use the ball hitch. Retrofitting a tow bar to your vehicle increases the demand on its cooling system.
As a result, depending on the equipment fitted to the vehicle, the cooling system components will need to be replaced in accordance with the information either held by workshop technicians in authorised ŠKODA AUTO specialist service centres or available in B2B.
* The time units specified for the fitting time serve only as a guide and are dependent on the model and the equipment specification (five-seater, seven-seater, etc.).
For fitting, the following items must also be ordered from the ŠKODA
Original Components catalogue:
- Aerial for the virtual pedal (if fitted) x 1 / 565 962 235
- Cover for switch – for five-seater version x 1 / 565 868 345B 9B9
- Cover for switch – for seven-seater version x 1 / 565 868 345 9B9
- Support – for seven-seater version x 1 / 565 867 993
- Double-sided adhesive tape x 1 / D 438 P11 M4
- Activator x 1 / D 822 150 A1
- Adhesive x 1 / D 001 210 M2
for vehicles not set up for a tow bar, additionally:
- Wiring harness for vehicles not set up for a tow bar / 565 971 658G
for vehicles produced from CW 27/2018 without a tow bar preparation and with a heated steering wheel, additionally:
- Wiring harness / 57A 971 658G.
This component is compatible with the electronic system in vehicles manufactured in Russia (Kaluga, Nizhny Novgorod) until CW 50/2019.
Product CategorySKODA Towing
SKODA Warranty12 months