SKODA Rear bumper extension
Made to fit the exact specifications of your SKODA
The rear bumper extension, which is included in the ScoutLine package, serves not only as a design element, but also has a practical purpose.
Besides giving the car a rugged, outdoor style, it protects the bodywork from dirt and damage from flying rocks. At the same time, it improves the air flow behind the car, improving stability and high-speed handling. This extension is only supplied as a spare part for cars with Scoutline package.
ScoutLine rear bumper extension
– is an aerodynamic add-on which improves the air flow behind the car,
– increases stability and handling in high speeds,
– is made of high-quality polyurethane,
– is supplied in its final surface finish,
– is fixed to the surface of the rear bumpers using Betamate polyurethane adhesive, nuts and bolts.
For installation, the following items have to be ordered from the ŠKODA Genuine parts catalogue:
– bolts (5 pcs) / N 909 747 01
– nuts (2 pcs) / N 909 591 01
In addition, the service department will need the following product from the DOW product range:
– Betamate 2810 polyurethane adhesive / Betawipe 4000 activator.
- Colour Black Silver
- Material Polyurethane
- Content of set Rear bumper extension, fitting instructions.
- Weight 2,19 kg
- Restrictions Only for FABIA COMBI (NJ5) in ScoutLine version without tow bar or with tow bar preparation, manufactured from CW31/2018. In the case of an accident, it is necessary not only to replace or fix the damaged part, but also to fit a new extension.
Product CategorySKODA Exterior Protection
SKODA Warranty12 months