SKODA Set of bulbs for FABIA III cars without fog lamps
Made to fit the exact specifications of your SKODA
When it comes to road safety, the well-known saying „See and be Seen“ is all the more important given the large volumes of traffic on the roads today.
The vehicle‘s exterior lights must be fully functional at all times. The vehicle must be visible on the road in all weather conditions.
SKODA Spare Bulb Set:
The spare bulb set is among the products that are recommended for your vehicle. This includes light bulbs and fuses that are the same as those fitted in the vehicle as standard and are stored in a lockable plastic case for safety.
This can be stored in the toolbox in the vehicle‘s luggage compartment or in the netting system. The procedure for replacing the bulbs and fuses is explained in the Owner‘s Manual for your vehicle.
- Content of set The set contains all the spare bulbs necessary to ensure the exterior lighting of the car.
- Light bulbs H4, W3W, W5W, PY21W, P21W, P21/4W, WY5W
- Fuses 7,5A, 10A, 15A, 10A, 20A, 25A, 30A, 7,5A, 30A, 40A, 50A
- Restrictions For vehicles with H4 halogen headlamps without fog-lamp manufactured to WC 30/2018.
- The photo is illustrative only Yes
Product CategorySKODA Bulbs & Lighting
SKODA Warranty12 months