SKODA Front mud flaps KAROQ
Made to fit the exact specifications of your SKODA
Boasting excellent driving properties in any terrain, the brand´s new compact SUV, the ŠKODA KAROQ, calls for exciting off-road experiences.
Designed to maintain your car´s elegant look even after such trips, these front mud flaps are robust and resistant enough to protect the car´s sides against soling and its anti-corrosion paint layer against gravel flying off the wheels. You will appreciate their benefits in summertime when they trap dust whirling on the road, as well as in wintertime when they reduce the quantity of aggressive road salt landing on the bottom parts of the vehicle.
The flaps are made of high-quality flexible plastic whose shape stability is guaranteed between -50 °C and +50 °C. Moreover, they are resistant to UV radiation and chemicals such as fuels, oils, road salt, etc. Perfectly copying the shape of the wheel well, the flaps do not affect the vehicle´s aerodynamic properties. Their simple installation on the wheel wells does not require any adaptations to the car´s bodywork, i.e. its corrosion protection properties remain unchanged. No matter where you go, the front mud flaps will help you keep your car clean and without scratches.
- Colour Black
- Material LDPE
- Content of set Front mud flaps (1+1), plugs (2), screws (4), clips (2).
- Professional installation recommended Yes
- Maintenance Maintenance-free - in a car wash or manually, using ordinary detergents.
- Restrictions Exclusively for vehicles without plastic wheel arches.
- Placement On the wheel wells - fixing material that is part of the set plus fitting material removed from the vehicle.
Product CategorySKODA Exterior Protection
SKODA Warranty12 months