SKODA Front mud flaps KODIAQ
Made to fit the exact specifications of your SKODA
The front mud flaps are another of the practical accessories from the ŠKODA Original Accessories range that increase the utility of the vehicle.
They protect the lower areas of the vehicle body from dirt and damage caused by stones and debris striking them. Mud flaps are useful especially in winter, when the corrosive salt that is spread on the roads generally sticks to the mud flaps rather than to the vehicle body. Their geometry is tailored perfectly to that of the wheel arches to avoid incurring any aerodynamic losses.
The mud flaps are manufactured from high-quality, flexible material that retains its shape between -50 °C and +50 °C. They are resistant to chemicals (road salt, oil and fuel) and can also withstand UV radiation. And because they are easy to attach to the wheel arches, there is no need for modifications to the bodywork, which means that the corrosion protection remains intact.
- Colour Black
- Material EVA Polyethylen
- Content of set It contains two front splash guards and fastening accessories.
- Maintenance Maintenance-free – the vehicle can be washed in a car wash, using conventional cleaning agents if possible.
- Restrictions Not applicable for vehicles equipped with - Stainless steel footsteps 565 071 691 and 565 071 691A.
- The photo is illustrative only Yes
- Placement To the wheel arches using fastening material (included).
Product CategorySKODA Exterior Protection
SKODA Warranty12 months