SKODA Ski sack for KODIAQ
Made to fit the exact specifications of your SKODA
An indispensable companion on your winter sports trips, this ski sack is a practical piece of packaging to protect your skis from scratching and other objects transported in the boot and the rear seats from getting damp.
The sack is designed for 2 pairs of skis whose total weight is up to 10 kg. Create the necessary space by folding down the armrest of the middle rear seat to the bottom position and, if applicable, the third row of seats. Push the skis and holes inside the sack (tips backwards) and close the zip. The sack can be shortened to match the length of the skis, using a strap fixed on the inside of the sack.
Then place the sack into the gap you´ve created - the zipped end is lying in the boot. Tighten the tie strap around the skis in front of the binding - the strap needs to hold the skis tight. Insert the strap latch into the middle-seat lock. Attach the snap-hooks to the fixing eyelets. For better access to the eyelets, fold down the backrests of the second row of seats. Tighten the strap properly to ensure that the sack stays in place even in abrupt direction changes.
The sack is made of waterproof, easy-to-clean material, and its seams are watertight. It features two fixed straps and one shoulder strap for easy and comfortable handling. The ski sack has passed all ŠKODA safety tests, including the Crash Test.
- Colour Black
- Material Plastic Textile
- Dimensions 170 +-10 mm x 215 mm x 2012 mm
- Content of set Ski sack, instructions for use, installation manual.
- Weight1,5 kg
- Restrictions Make sure to check the position of the skis and poles inside the sack and their maximum possible lengths and weights.
- Load capacity 10 kg
- Fixing On the folded armrest of the middle rear seat or, if applicable, on the folded third row of seats, and in the luggage compartment.
- Place the ski sack in the car as described in the Instructions for Use.
Product CategorySKODA Interior Protection & Storage
SKODA Warranty12 months